- These are decals with a clear
flexible epoxy on top.
- To apply them you must use the
water/rubbing alcohol mix just like the regular decals.
- If it is cold, before applying
use a hair dryer to gently heat the epoxy. Don't try to melt it just warm it
- The epoxy was formed in the flat
position and it wants to return to this position, fighting the action of the
- To assist the adhesive you need
to warm up the epoxy and faceplate. If it is warm you don't need to bother
heating it up.
- In the background of the pictures
you can see the decal before application of the epoxy. In the foreground is
the final product.
- The 1957 and 1958 are
the same price, $45.00CAN.
Installed on a Javelin faceplate
Installed on a 1958 FDE12
Dashplate Medallions, L
to R, 1957, 1958, 1959 & up. $35.00CDn each.